Friday, April 23, 2010

New Facebook Fanpage for HUMAN INTONATION




So over what feels like the last decade I have been working with a great friend of mine, Nnamdi Osuagwu of Strategic Generation and the author of "Facebook Addiction", to add a bit of spice to the life of the HUMAN INTONATION Facebook Fan Page. I am eternally grateful to Nnamdi and his team as anyone may guess I do not have a degree in comp sci so all that background technical woo hoo that you can do with Facebook is not something I plan to wrap my head around anytime soon. What is great through is that H.I. willl have a proper fan page where we can engage with our amazing fans, supporters, and friends. Updating images of new designs on a regular basis, direct links to http://www.humanintonation.com/, and a platform for you all to tell us what you think!



I also like that there will be space to tell a bit of the background as to why I started H.I. in the first place. Realizing that no one can read my mind it is time to put it out there. I will give you a taste of my experiences that led to the selecting the social causes that H.I. supports starting, of course, with my experience in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. (Check out my next post)



With the launch of the new Fanpage we will encourage all of you to join and if you are already a member of the H.I. - HUMAN INTONATION group on Facebook this is now double the fun. For more on Nnamdi, check out www.icecreammelts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment