Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's about Freakin' Time H.I. has a blog

Ok so after being in business for a year and a half it's about time that HUMAN INTONATION has a blog. A user-friendly, constantly updated portal to what is happening with this fabulous apparel brand we have all come to love for being "The NEW Purpose of Fashion"!

In theory this was the purpose of the events page on my website www.humanintonation.com but got to love Big Bro Webmaster who does not always get to update the site when I would like it to be. We all know I am a take charge kind of gal so the HUMAN INTONATION blog has arrive. And no worries you can still catch us on FB and Twitter but here is the play by play action. Please follow!

I will be adding past info along the way so everything we have done so far will be in one place. Pics, Videos, scandelous stories, triumphs, and the unavoidable times I completely fall on my face will be here. Tell your peeps.

love,
Verneda

No comments:

Post a Comment