Sunday, May 9, 2010

Marketing for AIDS Walk 2010




Thoughts from HUMAN INTONATION:




I have found this year's campaign for the AIDS Walk to be particularly engaging. Talk about 360 degree marketing - the AIDS Walk is everywhere from Print to Facebook, emails and texts, Parties and T-Shirts!!!

I also like this year's AIDS Walk insert in the Village Voice. The ADs featuring the services of the Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC) taught me something. My two favorites were the one on page 13 - "I didn't think I could ask my partner to use condoms" and on page 15 - "I am a straight woman and I thought I was in a monogamous relationship". Both these Ads are followed by real talk about HIV and services offered by GMHC. I like these because they fall right in line with what HUMAN INTONATION has been promoting all year with our Women 2 Women HIV Roundtable Discussions - Empowering women to insist on protecting themselves.




This Sunday, 16 May marks the 25th Anniversary of the AIDS Walk in NYC. After several years of participating, HUMAN INTONATION will be making a contribution to two teams this year including those hosted by Maria Davis (MAD Soul Runners) and the African American Coalition Against AIDS (AACAA). Rain or shine we encourage all of you to come to Central Park to show our solidarity in ending the AIDS epidemic and support the GMHC.


HUMAN INTONATION congratulates GMHC for 25 years of providing needed services to those affected by HIV and AIDS.

For your Respect Life tee to rock at this year's AIDS Walk, Shop www.humanintonation.com. 20% will be donated to Advocates for Youth.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment